If you can’t tell from the title, this is my bucket list! I made two, one when I was three and this one! My old list is on my mom’s blog, The Working Mom’s Travels. Now, without further ado, my bucket list!
- Go to Australia. I would like to go with my mom and see ALL of the animals. Or, at least, all of them that I can. I would like to see all the sights I can see and do all the things I can do. And of course, I would write about it!
- Go kayaking or canoeing. I’ll probably have to wait until I am older; nevertheless, it sounds fun. My mom has canoed and kayaked a lot before, so I’m sure she can teach me!
- Drive down Route 66. Being the history nerd I am, this is kinda expected! It’s packed full of history! I’d like to go with my entire family. It would be a giant road trip!
- Work for NASA. (Preferably an astronomer) Working for NASA would be amazing! I am obsessed with astronomy and science. This is something I really want to do!
- Go to Britain. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan so it’s natural I want to go to Britain. I would go with my dad because he also likes Harry Potter. Hopefully, over the summer we can go as a summer vacation!
- Become a successful author. I have plenty of ideas for books and I love to write!
- Have a long and successful life. There isn’t much to say about this one. I want to travel the world with my family, have a successful blog, and just have fun! I want to complete everything on this list, my old one, and do many other things.
Thank you for reading this post. I sure loved writing it! I really hope that I can complete all of the things on this list and that it might have inspired you!
P.S. Sorry I haven’t posted anything in a while. 5th grade is demanding with homework and such, and I do a lot of other activities. Now that school is cancelled (I trust that you know why) I have a lot of time on my hands so I will be trying to catch up on my posts. I hope that all of you are healthy and doing well. Stay home and stay safe. ( And sane!)